What You Should Know Before You Build
1. Develop a Realistic Budget
2. Choose a Designer/ Architect/ Draftsman
3. Acquire Building Plan Approvals
4. Choose a Builder
5. Financing/ Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a HousePlan Cost?
2. How long will it take to draw and how lonf does the approval take?
3. How much will my building cost to construct?
4. How much will a site visit cost
5. What documents do I need to start the process?
How It Works
We sell HousePlans
Select a design from our collection that satisfies your style
and your budget, then contact us to make an appointment
to view the Floor Plans. In an attempt to protect our Work
you would only be able to view the 3D Exterior Image Online.
Custom Plans usually cost 1% the cost of construction but
when you select a Plan from our collection you would be
entitled to a 25% discounted.
All our Architectural Designs are in digital format.
- Easy to share with local Builders
- Print unlimited number of copies
- Inch / Feet Units
Our Architectural Designs include:
1. Detailed Floor Plans
2. Detailed Exterior Elevations (front, rear, right and left)
3. Building Sections
4. Roof Plan – Details about the roof slopes, ridges, valleys
5. Site Plan and Location Plan
6. Standard Engineering
We can modify:
- all the dimensions (interior & exterior)
- roof type & pitch
- windows size & location
- foundation type
- add basement
- add garage / remove garage
- add or remove interior walls
- add or remove fireplace
Additional Approvals/ Additional Drawings:
Additional approvals may be required based on the location
of the site or the nature of the design. WilsonArts would
provide standard engineering with our design but
if additional approvals are required additional fees would apply.
1. Structural Engineering Design, Calculations and Reports
2. WASA Approvals for Sewered Sites, Multi-Family & Commercial Buildings
3. Fire Services Approvals
4. OSHA Approvals
5. Air Condition Drawings for Central Cooled Buildings
6. Electrical Drawings – Power and Lighting